Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Sussex, Brookfield Roofing Company
Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home, but how do you know when to replace your roof? Without a solid roof, water can get into your home and cause all sorts of damage. Everything from damaging drywall, ruining carpet, rotting wood, promoting mold growth and damaging personal belongings. A small leak in your roof can cost you thousands of dollars in repairs, so it’s better to be proactive than reactive. One of the biggest mistakes many people make is to wait until their roof starts leaking to replace it.
Look for these danger signs and call Tarantino Roofing!
- Missing or blown off shingles
- Curled or cracked shingles
- Dark Spots on your roof
- Damp or dark spots in your attic
- Excessive Moss growth on your roof
Catching these signs early is important. You want to replace your roof before you have leaks. Since even small leaks can cause significant damage, addressing problems early saves you a lot of time and money in the long run. Plus shingle prices are always going up, so it’s likely you’ll invest less to reroof your home now than you will if you wait for 3 years.
Tarantino Roofing is eager to tackle roof repairs of any size. Getting your roof repaired in a timely manner is vital to preventing more costly roofing problems developing. Your roof is designed to protect the rest of your home from the elements and is critical to maintain. Here is a short list of roof repairs we often see on residential roofs:
- Hail, Wind, Storm Damage
- Peeling, Curling Shingles
- Interior Leaks
- Roof Snow Removal
- Ice Dams
- Rubber Roof Repairs
- Pipe Boot Flashings
- Bath Fans
- Faulty or Damaged Gutters, Downspouts
Maintaining your roof is just as important as mowing your lawn or painting your home’s exterior. Unfortunately, many home owners forget about the importance of examining their roof. Proper maintenance can save you from spending thousands of dollars to replace your roof before its time.
Preventive maintenance should be performed at least once a year with a thorough inspection done along those areas that wear down the quickest. Your roof should be inspected by professionals who know what issues to look for that may be overlooked.
Tarantino Roofing performs the following residential roof maintenance:
- Inspect flashing for holes and replace it if deteriorated
- Remove all damaged caulking and sealant and reseal the areas
- Clean gutters and inspect downspouts to ensure proper drainage
- Clear off all algae and fungus that forms on shingles and wood roofs
- Inspect chimneys for cracked mortar along bricks
- Fix loose shingles and repair rotted roof boards
Call today for a FREE ESTIMATE on any of the above plans!